Welcome back to the Sheri limited class build. I'm starting to try and break this stuff up now in different steps. So step one was to take out as much weight as possible with an end goal of 2700lbs competition weight. So I commence to start inside Sheri.
At first I started to tackle all the extra wires. Once I got rid of all the SRS system wires (safety components that I can't be used anyway) I quickly figured out that I don't want to cause myself electrical problems. So I turned my focus to my malfunctioning heating system. I haven't had heat in over a year. To fix this problem, it's most likely something simple like a loose ground because the heat works on and off. Instead, I use this as a reason to take heater core and heating system out.
With the all those components out the way there is so much room for activities now! I tried my best combining all the left over wires together and tying them to the cross bar. There is also another reason I took everything from underneath the dash out.
Sheri is heading up to Rawspeed for fabrication of a few things. In a few weeks I'll be going up to Rawspeed and showing you exactly what we have under our sleeves. Next week I'll be introducing project Apple.....
Special Thanks To